Wearable Arts – Entry
- A complete outfit is required with accessories if desired, all made by the entrant/s
- The outfit must be original and worn by self or model on festival day
- Entries must comprise at least 10% Ocean or Orchard theme or materials.
- Judging will be based on: Originality and Imagination – Creative use of materials – Appropriateness to theme – Quality of workmanship – Overall presentation
- Register online using the form below
- What to do on the Festival day:
Models and designers must be ready for judging and meet at the Festival Headquarters/St John gazebo, adjacent to the entrance, by 12.15pm when you will be directed to the judging area in the pavilion. (Models who need to prepare please request directions to the changing area prior to midday.) All entrants will be issued with an entry number prior to judging. The official parade and prizegiving will take place on the main stage at 2pm.