Sponsored by Heike by Design, Resene Colorshop & Tiny Mighty Power
THEME: Fantastical Wonders of our Land or Sea
A complete outfit is required, with accessories if desired, all made by the entrant/s.
Please name your submission, for example “Phantom Phish at the Opera”.
Judging will be based on:
- Originality and Imagination
- Creative use of materials
- Appropriateness to theme
- Quality of workmanship
- Overall presentation
There will be a panel of three judges, one representing each of the three sponsors.
- The Tiny Mighty Power Supreme Award for overall excellence – $1,000 cash
- The Heike by Design Junior Innovation Award for under 18s – $300 cash
- The Kerikeri Resene Colorshop Open Innovation Award for 18s and over – $300 cash
How to enter:
Register your interest by Monday, 17 February 2014:
- Go to the Contact Us page, fill in your name and email address, put Wearable Arts in the subject line and include your age and a contact telephone number.
- On festival day come to the Orangewood marquee at 12pm to register and be judged. The Parade and Prizegiving will be held on the main stage at 1.45pm.
- You or a friend must be wearing your creation.
Competition entrants must pay to enter the festival venue. Entry to all competitions is free
By entering any competition, contestants agree to the use of competition photography for future festival promotion.
For further information please contact the organisers through the Contact Us page.
ORANGEWOOD COOKING COMPETITIONS AND COOKING DEMONSTRATIONS
co-sponsored by flourflower Ltd and New World
Celebrity chefs will again be on hand to showcase their skills.
Kerikeri Couple’s Cook-off
This year the competition requires the entrants to work in pairs. Contestants must first make a dash to New World with sponsored vouchers to purchase their ingredients. Upon their return they must cook a seafood main and make a kiwifruit dessert within 45 minutes in the Orangewood Marquee. Pantry ingredients and cooking utensils will be provided, courtesy of flourflower Ltd.
We are looking for three ‘couples’ to cook off against each other for :
- 1st prize of $500 in cash sponsored by Orangewood Ltd.
- 2nd prize – 2 x $100 flourflower Ltd vouchers
- 3rd prize – 2 x $50 flourflower Ltd vouchers
So grab your partner, your mother or father, your son or daughter, a workmate or a friend and enter this fun competition.
To enter Contact Us, write Kerikeri Couples Cook-off in the subject line and your names, email addresses and telephone numbers in the body of the message.
Entries close on Friday 14 February 2014